Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Thanks, of course I'll try, but it's good to know at least one working setup. Have you tested if HDDs can be connected to the "to controller" ports when using external port as uplink?
Hi all, I've read nearly whole thread, but I can't find definitive answer for my question: Can the external SFF-8088 port on HP expander card be used as uplink to the controller? (LSI 9207-8e in my case) Some say that it works, others say that it doesn't.