Recent content by .Trix21

  1. T

    So how many games do ya?

    Here's mine: Guild Wars Trackmania Nations Warcraft 3 + Frozen Throne Half-Life 2 + Lost Coast + DM Counter-Strike: Source Counter-Strike Condition Zero Unreal Tournament 2004 Starcraft Battlefield 2 Dawn of War + Winter Assault Heroes of Might and Magic V Far Cry Command and...
  2. T

    New x1900gt, Wierd Textures in CSS.

    Are "mat_specular 1", "mat_bumpmap 1" and "mat_fastspecular 1" enabled? (Those commands are in the console)
  3. T

    The Official [H] Screenshot thread

    Guild Wars Doom 3 (Hellknights ahoy!) BFME C&C Generals (Tank rush!)
  4. T

    X1900XTX, running slow in FEAR?

    I'm not talking about THAT Xfire, I'm talking about the messenger.
  5. T

    X1900XTX, running slow in FEAR?

    I've heard Xfire can cause some problems with FEAR (not 100% sure tho), so try turning that off and see what happens. EDIT: Ah, here we go.... FEAR FPS problems with Xfire
  6. T

    Teamspeak or Ventrillo

    +1 for Venty :)
Back
Top