Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
it seemed to me that the ati software was completely gone, all program folders were deleted. there may have been a registry entry still left, and DDU seemed to resolve it. It detected 2 display devices, amd and nvidia. I chose the amd one and to uninstall and reboot.
I did so and the win...
So I have win 10 pro, and back when I installed it I had an HD7870 in and drivers were installed for it. I switched to a GTX 970 last week and did a "full" removal of amd software, and then installed nvidia drivers.
Everything works fine but now I go to windows update it wants to install new...
I researched it and apparently it's a directx file trying to be started at boot. It loads successfully the first time and then fails to start more times after that. go into msconfig and enable boot logging, restart pc, go back in and disable boot logging. go into windows directory and find...
Is that HDD/SSD tray not removable? edit: It looks like it's an integral part. I had to remove mine in order to fit an msi 970 gaming 4g into my smaller case, removed the drive tray and mounted the solid drives in the bays above, yes, in the cd-rw bays. I drilled out the rivets that held the...
sorry to bump from the dead. just adding some personal experiences. I'm running a gtx 970 on a dell mb that has a pcie 2.0 slot with a 35w power limit. works perfectly fine, using a corsair cx750 psu.