Recent content by TriStang

  1. T

    Cooling mistake

    Dang, I guess I'm gonna hook up the old heatsink then and go from there. Stupid BTX! :) Again, I really appreciate all the responses. If articcooling does get back to me, I'll let you all know.
  2. T

    Cooling mistake

    Here are a few photo's of the heatsink off the board, one while its on the cpu, and one with an attachment...not sure what else to call it.
  3. T

    Cooling mistake

    Thanks for the responses! I shot off a quick e-mail to ArticCooling to see if they had any adivce. I'm gonna have to look at intel's website tomorrow. I guess if it comes down to it I could put the original heatsink and go from there. I'll keep you guys updated!
  4. T

    Cooling mistake

    Is it safe to run my desktop without the heatsink on? I'm pretty hesitant about that. Yeah, Intel lits the mother board as a microBTX (I've only heard about microATX boards). BTW here is the intel site for what I believe is my mother board...
  5. T

    Cooling mistake

    Oops, forgot those :) Here's a close up of the CPU w/out the heatsink. You can see the 4 screw holes for the heatsink. And here is a general shot of the mother board (a bit messy) Let me know if there's anything else I left out, I don't have to much experience (obviously) with the...
  6. T

    Cooling mistake

    Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could help me out. I have a pretty basic cooling question and a friend of mine pointed me to these forums. A couple days ago my PC overheated, I ordered up a cpu Fan/Heatsink to replace the stock heatsink. I figured this would fix the problem, but it...
Back
Top