• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by TripGun

  1. T

    Pad Mod Success - XPS 720 Q6600 @ 3.0

    I tried this mod on an x3220 xeon and it didn't work....oh well. Gigabyte P35-DS3L, However I have noticed that I can run a little faster a little more stable? weird:confused: I now run 3.82 stable on air, that's up from 3.6:D
  2. T

    Yes, it overclocks as well as you'd hope, even on stock. (8800GT reviewer result)

    The memory failing out is BS I have hard modded my 8800gt with a bios flash and it has been running perfect for 6 months. 750/1850/2000. The early reviews about the memory are crap (hell, the card had not even been out long enough to make those assumptions). BFG card. Thread Revival!! rofl
Back
Top