I'm thinking 2-3 months before the launch, they are gonna drop the kinect "bundle" and go with just the XB1, drop the price. im gonna wait till rev.2 comes out :)
Hey there, I closed the other thread, as the subject was just WTB.
Anyway, I am looking for a Creative Labs X-Fi Fatal1ty Professional Sound Card. It needs to be PCI-E x1, 100% perfect working condition. It does not need to have the front bay, but if it comes with it cool. I would like...
If your gonna leave it plugged in all the time, go ahead and take the battery out. Its just gonna draw more power anyway. set your laptop to full power or whatever the power setting is, and you should be golden. I also recommend getting a lil battery backup, plug your power suppy into it...
if it says you have 246 errors, you have a lot of files that are corrupted. you need to look at checksur.log
Summary:
Seconds executed: 264
Found 3 errors
CBS MUM Missing Total Count: 3
Unavailable repair files...
What is happening here is that one of the windows updates that was to be installed failed and you now have a corrupted file.
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee619779(WS.10).aspx
so basically this.
Download and run the Windows Readiness Tool...