• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by trif55

  1. T

    ESXi 5 Passthrough / VMDirectPath

    Sorry, the Perc 6/i is a SAS/Sata expansion card,
  2. T

    Tonights learning session: ESXi pass-through with Dell Perc 6i

    AMD/Nvidia based 2u server with 2x Perc 6/i Tried ESXI v5.5 with windows and linux on it with no luck, But can't get the card to pass through to Linux running directly on the hardware either, just want it in JBOD mode basically but don't seem to be able to enable it? Or is Pass through...
  3. T

    ESXi 5 Passthrough / VMDirectPath

    I've been trying to get a Perc 6/i (discrete adaptor) to work for a few weeks now without success, how did you do this? (I realise this is an old thread but I'm very stuck!)
  4. T

    Tonights learning session: ESXi pass-through with Dell Perc 6i

    I've been trying to get a Perc 6/i (discrete adaptor) to work for a few weeks now without success, how did you do this? (I realise this is an old thread but I'm very stuck!)
Back
Top