• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Treytor

  1. T

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    Just wanted to point out that you and I have the exact same monitor, speakers, and keyboard / mouse. My desk is almost identical, too, except my glass is clear, not fogged. Sup computer budday?
  2. T

    Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM) FREE SUBSCRIPTION

    EGM is grayed out for me, and it isn't at checkout... I think it might depend on what you select at the beginning for your job information? Those of you who sucesfully got it, what did you select there?
  3. T

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    Well, I went for it and pulled the trigger. The 3007 is on the way. Will post pics when I get my new rig all set up. :)
  4. T

    RE: Dell 3007 backlight bleed

    Could someone be so kind and show me a picture of what exactly backlight bleeding is? I'm planning on getting a 3007 soon and would like to know what to look for... Thanks!
  5. T

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    It appears that he doesn't have any auctions going now for the display, but I e-mailed him and he said there should be a new one going up in a few days for around the same price. Assuming you actually got the display and all is in working order, I'll be ordering as soon as his auction goes up.
  6. T

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    Here's to hoping it works out, it'll be a couple weeks before I actually go for it, if I decide to. I look foward to hearing if and how it went for you. Thanks.
  7. T

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    I've been lurking the forums for a while now, and am seriously considering purchasing a Dell 3007. I was just wondering if it was a bad idea to consider purchasing one off ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8770938938 I've generally had very pleasant experiences on...
Back
Top