Recent content by trabuquero

  1. T

    Silverstone SG08 @ Computex

    eeer,, the sg08 IS the sg07 with different front. I returned my sg05 because of the PS fan loudness... so I'm up for these one ;D
  2. T

    ASRock Z68M-ITX/HT

    So, to put the things clear. Apart for stress tests like Prime95 and Furmark, it doesn't throttles at all at day to day aplications (games)?? My first Asrock was defective (some USB's didn't work properly. I've give it a second chanse as it only cost me 5 more euros than the GA-H67n Wish me...
  3. T

    Mini ITX H67 Silent Gaming System

    Gigabyte stated that their SB boards will be compatible with IB. I think i'll go for the gigabyte, Asrock dissapointed me. Without OC capabilities i'm Ok
  4. T

    Mini ITX H67 Silent Gaming System

    But the Gigabyte's supports 1600 ram? anyway seems the best choice for the assure compatibilty with IB, and good quality materials. Tough I haven't read very good reviews about it. Also I'm not 100% that the board will support my Xeon. I know that Asrock and Asus's does. Hope it will.
  5. T

    Mini ITX H67 Silent Gaming System

    Its mainly because Ive had some problems with the Asrock. And as I cant overclock with my cpu, I wondered if a voltage regulated mobo would be better. The main concern for me is that the Asrock has costed me 100euros, almost the same price as Asus and Gigabyte's H67.
  6. T

    Mini ITX H67 Silent Gaming System

    About the mobo. Wich one is better performer, the Asus p8h67 i, or the Gigabyte h67??
  7. T

    Silverstone st45sf

    MMm, I recieved mine this friday. Its version 1.1, so I dont know if its the new ones or what.. After working with speedfan Ive notice that the psu fan makes quite noise, so its not silent at all... Also if you close your ear you can hear "mini"chirpling noises. I dont know... probably I...
  8. T

    Zotac Z68-ITX Wifi

    What do you mean??, anyways I use the Xeon 1230, so no oc party xD, waiting for ivy
  9. T

    Zotac Z68-ITX Wifi

    So I failed buying the Asrock ??? damn releases :D
  10. T

    [YourNewCase] SUGO ... 5! GO!

    I've been wondering the idea of building an itx system since I sold my atx tower few weeks ago. I only used a single graphics card, so there was too much free space for my liking. Also the fans needed to blow such air volume that ended bothering me when I needed to be focused at working time...
  11. T

    Silverstone SG08 @ Computex

    I've news, I asked Silverstone germany last week recalling info about the sg08 release. They have answered that it will be availible in europe at mids of november.
Back
Top