Recent content by TPR75

  1. T

    anyone see this error in windows 7, nvlddmkmm

    I saw this when my card overheated. It was first warning before whole system hung. After reset and spinning up fan to 60% with RivaTuner it worked correct.
  2. T

    BFG RMA questions/stories?

    In theory, yes. But 105C is for referent card with Nvidia's default clocks. OCX has higher clocks (e.g. memory: 648 => 702). I read on other forums that latest BGF graphic cards have some problems with memory modules. OCX was "Rev B" (e.g. without TV-Out). Besides sticker on PCB has info about...
  3. T

    BFG RMA questions/stories?

    In May 2009 I bought BFG GTX285 OCX in Poland (Morele.net). I paid for OCX but they sent me OC version (BFGRGTX2851024OCE). I tested it for 3 days and everything worked fine (3D games and 3D demos too) but seller didn't want to give me some refund (OC is cheaper than OCX) so I returned it for...
Back
Top