A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Tried setting it manually and using the XMP profiles.
CState and turbo are disabled. Not too sure about the cie.
Speedstep and extereme phase power are enabled currently.
Should I be pumping that much voltage into this 860?
Hi,
Hoping someone here can help me get my 4ghz oc stable.
My current hardware is
i7 860 - 191x21
Asus P7P55D Pro
8GB Corsair Dominator - 8-8-8-24 @ 1.65v
650w Corsair PSU
Corsair H100
Right now my vcore is up at 1.42 and vtt on auto but it's still failing ibt and prime. Should...
mine are unsleeved as well just like the above pics.
Here's a strange question though......
Has anyones power button stopped working????? :confused:
the reset button works just fine but the power button all of a sudden stopped functioning. is it time for a RMA?
Edit:
I fixed this problem...
Here is my 600t with a H50.
I am quite pleased with this. As you can see there is sufficient room in there for most anything. The only thing is that I am still trying to get used to the ammount of real estate that this thing takes up!! :eek: (not a complaint, but this thing is pretty damn...