A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
For those that may be interested, kikboxes and mnpctech have joined forces and will be sharing shop space. You can read about it here. Just thought I'd throw in a heads up.
As for mods to the ToxBox, nothing new to report, sad to say. But...I am going to be doing some painting for the The...
$13 on Oxide, that's not too bad, I don't remember what I paid off hand, more than that, but that's because everyone was out of stock at the time. Anyway if your going to be taking connectors off you're going to need the right tools to do it. I used three out of the four tools in the kit...
Thanks! This is my first attempt at sleeving on my own and all in all it went pretty well. Changing out the atx connector was a bit scary...I really didn't want to get the pins in the wrong place. This actually took me a total of about 6-8 hours to do, plus about an hour to paint it black...
That's something I'm going to be thinking about in the next couple of weeks as I get ready for a LAN party. My first thought is to put some furniture coasters under the wheels. I think that might do the trick. If not, well, maybe there'll be another worklog coming up for the ToxBox II.... :)...
I just wanted to chime in quick. Firstly, thanks to everyone for the comments, and a big thanks to Kikbox, I'm very happy with the ToxBox.
Yeah, probably not the brightest move, but I was on a time constraint...at least I had the forsight to take out the graphics card! Would've punched a...