• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by tournapart

  1. T

    Best eGPU Compatible Laptop

    I say build one. Who knows how long it will be before they commercialize this, if ever. I highly recommend the ViDock over the Sonnet option because it is cheaper and supports up to 225w cards versus 150w My setup works awesomely Feel free to ask any questions, I had quite a bit of stuff...
  2. T

    Best eGPU Compatible Laptop

    I was able to get the Sonnet to work right by downloading the windows version of the SxS sony drivers. I am currently running a GTX660Ti on my MBA setup i7 2.0 Ivy, 8gb 1600, 512SSD, Thunderbolt Display -ViDock 4+ (275w) -Loaded with EVGA GTX 660Ti, 3GB SC -Sonnet ExpressCard Thunderbolt...
  3. T

    Best eGPU Compatible Laptop

    hey, I cant yet post on notebook review, but I cannot get my MBA 2012 to recognize my sonnet expresscard 34/pro adapter I have a vidock 4+ (275w) and GeForce 660Ti (EVGA). I cant make it past the first step and cannot find anything on people being unable to get the sonnet adapter to be...
Back
Top