• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Tourke

  1. T

    Lian Li 6077b to Rackmount

    Do you guys think it can be done? I currently have handles on the top of it and its quite sturdy. So in theory if I made a plate for the bottem and top of the case then rotated it I could just mount it that way. Let me know what you think! Tourke
  2. T

    Thinkpad X60 ultralight 4GB RAM 2GHZ C2D loaded $1150 Shipped

    this isnt the tablet pc is it?
  3. T

    HP ColorJet 4550 Printing over network

    Ok! Basically, my printer isn't printing, and I am not sure why. I have tried reinstalling the printer several times, along with updating the drivers and what not. I have even gone so far as to install it on another computer (XP not server OS) The setup works as such: HP Colorjet 4550 > HP...
  4. T

    VP191b

    Hey, I have two vp191bs in good condition, and might think about upgrading to a single Dell 30". Does anyone know about what the vp191b(s) should be sold for? Thanks a bunch
  5. T

    FS: 2 BFG 7800gtx's

    depending on my situation after christmas i might also be interested in one, i already have a 7800 gtx by bfg
  6. T

    MoBo nic works at home but not at LAN Party

    Was the switch you were plugged into, was it plugged into a router? I beleive the problem would be with the switch u were in! Example of problems ive had in the past: Switch is disconnected from router, its simply a switch by itself. Well that means that nothing was assigning IP addresses...
  7. T

    I gave up on Antivirus softwares.

    I like ZA security suite, its blocked alot of stuff. are you going to get scanners that you can turn on as opposed to something that runs in the background?
  8. T

    Efficient PSUs that don't start

    bump
  9. T

    FS- Newer Sony notebook

    bump
  10. T

    FS- Newer Sony notebook

    bump PM sent
  11. T

    MJ007's Wife is Pregnant Sale...

    work bump for a cool gun
  12. T

    Efficient PSUs that don't start

    With IDF past us, a topic brought up during the conference was Intel coming up with better voltage regulators I think it was, which would in turn make the PSUs more efficient. "Being a silicon products company does not mean to limit the business to processors and core logic products...
  13. T

    WTS: Gaming System ($850)

    bump for great deal!
  14. T

    What can you fold...

    tarps
Back
Top