Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I found trillian out about 2 years ago. Its great. I install the real Yahoo Messenger but I use trillian for AIM and MSN. It does have a few features missing from yahoo though.
I prefer the X850XT and thats why I chose it over the 7600GT. The x850 is no slouch and there is a big difference between x800 and x850. The 7600GT will excel in SM3.0 games but if your like me and like to run high res with high eye candy the x850xt is stronger.... just not sm3.0 :rolleyes...
Damn I havent noticed a bad drop in frame rates at all if anything it seems faster than the 3700 san diego. Its so smooth and multi tasks way better than my HT 3.2ghz Northwood. I love this chip. Thanks Monarch I'll be sure to leave good feedback on resellerratings as the shipping was quick to...
I'm just happy with the Yamaha R1 Mod.
Best app ive found for GTA is the car spawn. You can assign hot keys to automatically spawn a vehicle infront of you. Its also not considered cheating in the game.