• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by TordanGow

  1. T

    Using Copyrighted Material for AI Training not Fair Use, Third Circuit Court of Appeals Finds

    If you are even loosely paying attention, that is the goal. A few mega billionaires *want* to recreate society. They've point blank said it. I bet you can't guess who gets to be on top in this scenario! If power can be used, it WILL be abused.
  2. T

    Using Copyrighted Material for AI Training not Fair Use, Third Circuit Court of Appeals Finds

    The legal system moves slowly. Sometimes I think that's an intentional feature that just happens to benefit those that make multimillion dollar "campaign contributions". What an incredible coincidence!
  3. T

    Using Copyrighted Material for AI Training not Fair Use, Third Circuit Court of Appeals Finds

    Yeah, not holding my breath. They stole all your shit? Cool here's a $10 ChatGPT credit and a coupon for a free pizza. Theft is just a cost of doing business for those criminal F's.
  4. T

    US Customs supervisor busted for stealing Core i7 CPUs, RAM, and hard drives from Homeland Security PCs — stolen tech swapped with inferior hardware

    They probably log all hardware as part of their management system. It's prerty easy to see what hardware is in your pc using software. Logging the hardware configs of each pc would be a default thing to do IMO. I know if I wanted to manage the systems in my organization, I'd want something...
  5. T

    Microsoft’s Terrifying New Patent | LG-Style ACR for Games & Software

    I opt out via poverty. Take that, AI overlords!
  6. T

    3dfx guys vintage computer sale

    Memory lane on that right there free bump
  7. T

    DRAM Pricing Jumps 50%, Only 70% of Orders Getting Filled

    I'd buy a 64 GB kit of DDR5-6000 labeled "Dear leader's 100% hole in one special version memory" if it was sold for $200. Fully familiar with it, it's about 35 miles from where I live. Much of Niagara County (where love canal is located) is a polluted mess. Dumping was prevalent there, not...
  8. T

    AI's Water and Electricity Use Soars In 2026

    Gold boy's coming down It's a long way to Neverland And I'm dying to shoot 'em down Keep 'em down for good
  9. T

    DRAM Pricing Jumps 50%, Only 70% of Orders Getting Filled

    DDR3?? Wasn't the last thing that used that Haswell 4000 series and AMD bulldozer junk? No way people are building "new" PCs with that. Are people really investing in 12 year old hardware?
  10. T

    DRAM Pricing Jumps 50%, Only 70% of Orders Getting Filled

    About 3 months later in time... The RAM kit I bought is now $879.
  11. T

    WTB: 4 TB Mech. HD, SATA 5400 or 7200 RPM is fine

    Looking for a working 3.5" 4TB HD. 5400 or 7200 RPM is fine. Looking for something with no bad sectors/good SMART. Heatware: https://www.heatware.com/u/73397/to?sort=trade_date-desc
  12. T

    GPU prices — is the worst behind us ?

    Chip makers are the winners in all of this. When there is a gold rush you don't pan for gold to not miss out - you sell shovels and pans.
  13. T

    DRAM Pricing Jumps 50%, Only 70% of Orders Getting Filled

    Depends on the parts. I bet the high ram/ssd prices from shortage will result in fewer people building/buying. For parts where there isn't a shortage like CPUs fewer people building will probably put some downward pressure on those prices. Supply and demand. I'll probably look to upgrade...
  14. T

    DRAM Pricing Jumps 50%, Only 70% of Orders Getting Filled

    Glad I bought my 64 GB kit when I did. Same kit I bought for sub $200 is $529. Wtf.
Back
Top