• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by toprun91

  1. T

    Core i7 970 vs 2600 (when not overclocked)

    There is one motherboard I found for sandy bridge GA-P67A-UD7 which does have x16/x16 but it uses some NF200 chip to add extra lanes. Is that any different in terms of performance to x58 which naturally allows for x16/x16 ? What is the fastest Nahalem supports? Lol sorry noob mistake I...
  2. T

    Core i7 970 vs 2600 (when not overclocked)

    From what I have heard the 2600k performs better in a number of benchmarks. But I am still hesitant for a couple of reasons can you tell me if these reasons are worth me worrying about and what cpu do you think? The reasons are: -The 970 has 6 cores + 12 threads whereby 2600 has 4 cores...
  3. T

    Core i7 970 vs 2600 (when not overclocked)

    Hello, I am planning to build a computer at the end of this month and this is the first computer I have ever built. I started choosing the processor last month and I had pretty much locked it in that I was going to go with the core i7 970. But now the new sandy bridge processors are out...
Back
Top