Recent content by topherwise

  1. T

    GTX 680 - Time to upgrade?

    Some newer games cant quite reach 60FPS at ultra settings.....
  2. T

    Titan Fall - cross play?

    Who thinks this game should be cross play with Xbox One and PC?
  3. T

    More fun on consoles?

    Is it just me or is gaming on a console more fun?
  4. T

    Samsung S27B550

    Can I do better for $400?
  5. T

    Samsung S27B550

    This monitor was released today and I picked one up at the local Best Buy. So far I'm a little dissapointed. There seems to be a really bad color shift on the right side of the screen. I'm coming from another 27 inch samsung with a TN panel and it wasn't nearly this bad. Wonder if it can be...
  6. T

    How good is my LG?

    Maybe part of the problem is I'm using an Xbox 360 with it? The xbox is outputting 1080p but I guess I'm comparing the monitor to itself. When I have it hooked up to my Asus laptop, its stunning, just not so much with the xbox. On the other hand, when I have my xbox connected to my samsung 46...
  7. T

    How good is my LG?

    Hey all. I currently have an LG W2361V and I'm generally happy with it, I'm just not blown away when I have my Xbox connected. It looks good, just not as good as I would have expected. I saw a 24 inch acer at BJ's yesterday for $179 the P244w model. I'd love to get a 24 inch display but the...
Back
Top