• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by TOoSmOotH

  1. T

    Modular Power Supplies

    I never thought about the part about controlling the length of the actual ATX cable. Thanks for the info
  2. T

    Modular Power Supplies

    Actually its single CPU.. The profile is generated from my dxdiag so the HyperThreading throws it off. I will try and post up a pic of my wire mess that I have going on later tonight. Thanks for the suggestions. Smooth out
  3. T

    Modular Power Supplies

    Does anyone have a good reccomendation for modular power supplies? I want to get rid of some of the clutter. Pics of my current setup: Here You can see the cable mess in the bottom right that I am trying to get rid of. I have seen some reviews but wanted to know what works in the real...
Back
Top