• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Tommy7600

  1. T

    Asus PA248Q and Dell U2412M

    Assume that I will use monitor mainly to programming, internet browsing, sometimes for photo editing (my small hobby, I know that we cannot print AdobeRGB photos), and finally for moves and games (maybe xbox360). Which one should I choose in your opinion?
  2. T

    Asus PA248Q and Dell U2412M

    Hi, I wanted to buy a PA248Q but someone said to me that PA246Q is better (more AdobreRGB?) than the newer version. Is it true and PA245Q is really better choice ?
  3. T

    Samsung S27A850D or Eizo FS2333-BK?

    Hi, I want to buy new display, but cannot decide what to chose - Samsung S27A850D or Eizo FS2333-BK? I will mainly use it for programming, photo editing, movies, sometimes for games. Witch one is better in your opinion? Witch one have better black color?
Back
Top