Recent content by Tommy1986

  1. T

    Disappointing Oculus Experience

    You must take a demo of the Vive, as you did with the Rift. I was all set on the Rift at first, but after trying both, it was no contest. The Vive was much a better experience. I felt as though I was really in another place, whereas with the Rift it looked like I was peering at everything...
  2. T

    Redesigned 8800GT - Gigabyte GV-NX88T512HP

    Price down to $189.99AR + $6.98 shipping http://www.clubit.com/product_detail.cfm?itemno=A9630958
  3. T

    Dutch Court Convicts Nigerian Scammers

    So they really were Nigerian? Then there is a grain of truth to their story....there's your mitigating circumstances!
  4. T

    Bugs In The Machine

    It does look neat, like you're getting a look inside and seeing the little bugger powering the machine. And if you get audio in there you can hear him complaining - like on The Flintstones.
  5. T

    Which CPU Cooler under $30 for MicroFly case?

    Hi Everyone, For my new build: Intel Q6600 on a ECS G31T-M mobo in a MicroFly MX6 case. Which of the two below would be better? CoolerMaster Hyper TX2 $22 Pros: inexpensive; performed well in comparison tests; fan can be aligned with case airflow (?) Cons: Will have to cut hdd support...
Back
Top