• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Tommmy

  1. T

    Logitech Z Cineam vs Edifier S530

    wow, sorry all i forgot about this thread for a while :( basically i went on my little holiday and spent more money than i really had. plus i realised i need to get a new phone and plan. then a few weeks ago i started university, so i also needed to get around $500 worth of text books...
  2. T

    Logitech Z Cineam vs Edifier S530

    Zenshi: I've just been looking at a few Australian forums to see where others buy their stuff, but it mostly appears the same -- you just have to find a good hi-fi store in your area. On a side note; I cant stand forums you cant search unless your a member, quite annoying. Fox_au: I'm going...
  3. T

    Logitech Z Cineam vs Edifier S530

    There much more in the budget, but yes I dont see myself finding a good sub to power them for $180 in Australia. Plus the shipping cost of both sub and monitors and the price of cables I think would realistically leave me with more like ~$130 for a powered sub...... not going to happen I dont...
  4. T

    Logitech Z Cineam vs Edifier S530

    The behringers do look good but I'm more after 2.1 so I'd need a sub -- just for that extra bass you can really feel, even if its not that clear, at parties and things. Plus if I spend my entire $400 budget I'm definitely wanting a sub with it. Thanks
  5. T

    Logitech Z Cineam vs Edifier S530

    Just an update; I went to a home theater store around the corner from me but I didnt have any luck finding what I wanted there. There was nothing under $600 in the store and the man I was talking to me actually recommended I get "$50 logitech ones for a computer, logitech makes some good ones"...
  6. T

    Logitech Z Cineam vs Edifier S530

    That does look like an amazing setup :) ...........sadly I'm in Australia, and none of those sites ship items here -- even if they did the shipping costs would be horrendous. I've been looking all over the net for someone that sells those items in Australia and I cant find a thing. If I go to...
  7. T

    Logitech Z Cineam vs Edifier S530

    Well thats good so I wont worry about a sound card or usb vs normal 3.5mm jack. Now I might actually raise my budget $50-$100 extra and save for a little longer. I'll do a bit more research now and look at other speakers. Anyone have suggestions for a nice 2.1 setup for around ~$400? And my...
  8. T

    Logitech Z Cineam vs Edifier S530

    Hello all, I recently decided to upgrade my computer speakers from the inbuilt ones in my laptop to a decent set. I've read all over the internet and countless reviews and basically came to the conclusion that the logitech z 2300 speakers are the best in the world!!..... then i stumbled upon...
Back
Top