• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by togoo1

  1. T

    Low fps

    Since I came back to Chile my PC does not have the same performance that I had 10 months ago (during this time the PC was occupied but not in the same way that I did) Games like PUBG I was at 140 fps and now Same goes to 50 fps, maximum 60 (with everything on low) the CSGO should have more than...
Back
Top