Run what?
I have a Averatec 3200 and it runs great. I bought it for school 2 years ago and it is still running strong. My wife now uses for her business. Mine can't play games very well because it only has an Intel graphic chip, but otherwise it run smooth.
If you want a lightweight...
I have them and I love the headphone. I haven't had any better, but the clip on mic leaves much to be desired. If they just included a boom for the mic to clip on it would be awesome.
Company of Heros is a RTS and Call of Duty 2 is a FPS, so that woudl be the main difference. :D
I got this deal a few weeks back and it took about a week to get the game.
TC
Well I'm a knit wit.
Gigabyte has their own sound management software and the mic setting was set all the way down. It must take control of the recorder settings.
Marc
Title says it all.
This is a new board, and I'm wondering if anyone else has had something similar and has a few things I can try. When I look at the Recording Controls instead of saying "select" it says "mute" and everything except Recording is greyed out.
I think I have the latest...
Mine was shipped already. I got a tracking number, but I'm guessing it hasn't been processed in by UPS because there is no info on their site yet.
I screwed up my order and had a E6400 in there as well, but never entered in any payment info, so I had to call and make sure it was cancelled...
My post was in reply to the replies. I think it is a good price based on what I have seen from other vendors.
I meant what does it matter about rebates since there is no rebate on this product.
You can't say you get twice the performance with a dual core because for that to happen the application would have to split every thing it does into a thread. First off, you are limited in the number of threads that can be created by system memory. Secondly, you would see a performance hit if...