• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Toby_Z

  1. T

    Sound Card Xtra-Low Frequency Response

    Thanks Rubycon Is that the Soundblaster X-Fi? I've been looking at the spec for this range and the frequency response has a lower threshold of 10Hz (most other soundcards seem to fall off around 20Hz). I'd imagine output power should drop off quite rapidly after this - but not vertically -...
  2. T

    Sound Card Xtra-Low Frequency Response

    Hi. I'm not doing the 'brownsound' thing - I'm using the infrasound outputs (5HZ - 45Hz) to generate standing waves in water. The input is for processing a noisy analogue signal in the same range. The crucial thing here is frequency reponse as most soundcards etc seem to filter these...
  3. T

    Sound Card Xtra-Low Frequency Response

    Hi. I'm looking for sound cards or USB/Firewire audio (pref) for use with laptop/desktop PC. I need two separate soundcards for separate PC's to perform functions as follows: 1> Analogue signal input (1 channel) in the frequency range 5Hz to 45Hz for signal processing in a PC. 2> Analogue...
Back
Top