• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by TNPI

  1. T

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Zeth: How did you finally get the DVI working? Toasty: Thanks for the color profiles. I like the newer profile keeping contrast at 50%.
  2. T

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    My DS-263N arrived today. Less than 48 hr turn around from newegg. Won't have time to really play with it until tomorrow. My initial thoughts can be summed up in one word.......DAMN!! The quick rundown is as follows: Polarizer: Yes Dead/Stuck Pixels: two stuck sub pixels - red, but not...
  3. T

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    I don't usually jump on bandwagons, but this one is too tempting. I also placed my order from the Egg. As of 5:20 pm EDT, they still show the DS-263 in stock. I've been monioring Buy.com, Amanzon, and Provantage, but none of these others show any signs of getting inventory. I'm keeping my...
Back
Top