A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
What did you go with in the end?
I am looking for a 20" or 22" widescreen touch screen or overlay.
Seems HP have released their 22" touch all-in-one pc/lcd.
Also seems the next version of Windows with be touch-centric
At least link to the actual article: (actual charts)
http://www.choice.com.au/viewArticle.aspx?id=106346&catId=100245&tid=100008&p=5&title=Computers'+energy+costs
Outpost just had the Samsung 40" 1080p LNT-4061 for $1099 shipped.
I know this just expired, but they did have it for $999 on Black Friday.
What with that and the prices of the 46 and 52 falling so much, makes me think we are going to see some significant price drops this year.
So while this...
Thats not a bad price at all.
I had the model below this DIR-615, and had tones of trouble with it.
After way to much research into a new router, every indicator pointed to the Dir-655.
It has been running flawlessly since I installed it a couple of months ago.
Deffinately this is the...
Comming this Sunday in the Best Buy flyer the BFG 9600gt OC 512mb is shown for $199 ($30 discount)
Heres a link to the add (page 29)
(BB ad taken from SD)
http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/article.html?art=MTQ2NiwxLCxoZW50aHVzaWFzdA==
I added to the system and it tell me :
Coupons Entered
The following coupons have been entered but require additional information or do not meet eligibility requirements. Click "View Details" link(s) for more information.
Dell Employees receive an additional 17% off of select systems...
What are you using to get the Refurb sticker off?
Also describe your experience of doing it ie was it really stuck down, or just a little; what tools/solvent you used etc.
thanks :)
Here's a link to a UT3 DEMO torrent:
http://php.itavisen.no/demo/torrent.php?id=279
I got my copy from here and it works :D
Now if only i wasnt at work so i could play this !!!
My shipment date just changed from the 11th to the 12th :( (FedEx tracking)
Oh well - lived this long without a Zune, I suppose I can survive another day !