• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by tjhayko

  1. T

    2007WFP starts using S-PVA?

    I've received mine today, and it appears to be an S-IPS panel. Made in China, Rev A02. Loving it so far.
  2. T

    Dell Censors Panel lottery info. Share info here.

    I picked mine up today, and just unpacked it. Made in China, Rev A02, it appears to be LM201W01 panel :) I'll try to post pics of the service menu later. I was actually a little worried when I saw the "Made in China" sticker on the box, as I thought that was where the PVA panel story...
  3. T

    Dell Censors Panel lottery info. Share info here.

    I've ordered one this morning. The ship date is Oct 30th, so I'll post with what I've got when it shows up. From the Dell Community forum, here is at least one of the new panel codes that Dell is using instead of the actual panel names: 2007WFP RT803 (V1B18) RT803: Most likely -...
  4. T

    2007WFP starts using S-PVA?

    I just ordered one this morning. I let everybody know what panel it has when it arrives.
Back
Top