• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by tjb

  1. T

    Need Suggestions for overcoming electrical interference with Cat5e

    Could you turn off the power that is causing the interference? Maybe run an extension cord from a near by room to power the computer to test or a laptop. Just a thought, Travis
  2. T

    3-4 computers on one set of headphones

    I have 3 computers and would like them all to share the same headphones. Not too sure what I would need. A mixer? I want to be able to hear them all at the same time. A few extra inputs would be nice.
  3. T

    Post a screenshot of your linux!

    I've been using Linux Mint 7 as my main OS for about a week! Click for full size:
  4. T

    Broadcasting Question

    How would I answer this Question? Would you just put them on different subnets?
Back
Top