I must have got lucky then. all i did to get mine rock steady was increase VCCIO to 1.25 and enable XMP. and i got the Ripjaws V 3200 now if i try to speed it up or change the timings at all. it wont even boot. I've got the evga 170 FTW. which is getting ripped out of my case. when my new ASUS...
i order from TD on the 21st. i finally got it Monday. also never got a tracking number and showed in processing yesterday. today i get a new tracking number so it looks like i might get 2. :confused: also the first package came from syx distribution
I've got 2 geforce 9600. that would be perfect candidates for this experiment. Someone post a link on the instructions on where to cut . I'll try it out
ok 85 would be very close to avg with the intel junk.
vcore the same 1.25. if i take it to 4.6 it takes about 1.32 to make it stable which would get in the high 90s. now if i do that i get my old temps
not cell phone pic just a crappy camera at taking up close pics.
i dont know if i got too...
hi all
so as the title says i delided my i7 3770k today :eek:
I used coollabatory liquid ultra then ic diamond between the heatsink and ihs
sorry forgot to take before temps screenshots. But my idle temp before was 40 on core 1, 35 on cores 2 & 3, and 32 on core 4.
my stressing temps...