A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I'm going to have Apache running here on my LAN, and just want to be sure, before it goes live, that all security holes are plugged (the known ones, anyway). Anyone know some good links I can read to make sure I have this thing buttoned down?
Thanks,
K
I was screwing around on my network this morning, and apparently have broken something.
I had my wifes machine pause after finish so I could go from GUI to console. The console install went fine on her machine and it's up and running again, but somehow I seem to have made the instance of FAH...
Anyone know why the code displays? This is a direct cut and paste from the Stats page.
K
javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + ' '; document.vbform.submit(); halt;
I have a meager 3 machines in my small patch, and just today, all three seem to have gotten the exact same WU.
Anyone know how to rectify this? Can I dump it off the 2 slowest and get new WUs with them?
Thanks,
Kev