• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Tigrou

  1. T

    What brand makes the most impressive notebooks out there?

    that does not prevent sony to sell expensive laptops with intel chipset...
  2. T

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    Thx for ur fast reply! 22' viewable for 2407 or sony??? (cant find the reference in first post sorry..) This means viewable area is bigger for sony or dell????
  3. T

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    Hi everybody How big is the sony 24' compared to a Dell 2407???? (I got exactly the same sony crt at work and want to buy a dell 24 but dont realize how big it this.. ) Thx!
  4. T

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I saw this monitor in a lot of posts here. This is just a classic TV LCD screen or something made for computing ? if so, why had he so much success?? (price?, performance?) thx
  5. T

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    the Benq seems to be less higher than the dell one .... but they are all 16/9 with same size (20") no ? Did Benq tft worth something compare to a Dell 2007 FWP ????
  6. T

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    u'd better get a new desktop dude....
  7. T

    dell 2007 or vx2025

    If you forget some technical problems you get with the ViewSonic, which one did you prefer? (design, ergonomy, price, ...)
  8. T

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    We have exactly the same @ work and i can tell you this screen really rocks !!!!!! I'll post a picture when i'll return back.
  9. T

    Are LCD black levels really this bad? (w/screenshots)

    there is several versions of SDM HS and some doesnt have a 1000:1 ratio. More generally, are black levels of Dell 2xx7 as bad as the 2005 one? Did having a glossy screen really help ?
  10. T

    Are LCD black levels really this bad? (w/screenshots)

    One the lcd with the best black levels I have seen so far is the sony SDM-HS95 which have a contrast ratio of 1000:1. The screen is also glossy which help colors to be even more contrasted. I had a second "classic" tft screen on the same machine and on this one black colors seems to be gray/sad...
  11. T

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I ask this because I still dont have any idea about what will be my next 20wide LCD screen... About design its something very personnal. I dont think Asus or Acer have done a very bad job, but that's sure the Dell 2007 is really cute. you find that ugly?
  12. T

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Wow, this is the first time I come in this topic and it seems that ALMOST everybody here has a Dell FW on his desktop :eek: . Why? Price ? Design ? There is lot alternative screens available (eg: Acer AL, or Asus PW ) with almost the same price.
Back
Top