• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by tiger6400

  1. T

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    Those settings are very loose any memory should be able run them.Thats why I gave them to you whats your divider set on 133 166? Find out what your spec Timing is for that memory.
  2. T

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    Ice wewe I just tried Auto memory setting with my Rig guess what wouldn't boot this may be your problem if you want I could give you some settings that you can try. Go into your [Dram Configuration] Timing Mode- Manual [TCI]- 3.0 [Tras]- 8T [Trcd]- 4T [Trp]- 4T [Trrd]- 4T [Trc]- 10T...
  3. T

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    Whats the timing on the memory?You might want to drop the volts to your memory back down to spec. I see you have it at 2.8 it might not like that high of a voltage.
  4. T

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    Ice wewe I'm running the athlon64 3200 venice right now at 270 x 10 = 2.7ghz.@1.55V the only difference that I can see is that I'm running a HT Frequency at 4x and I don't have that watch dog setting I'm running the Tforcesli board.From what I've read the Opteron runs just fine.I would't run...
  5. T

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    It still looks like you have an old Bios. You say you flashed it in December. The latest Bios for that board is 3/7/2006 You can find it here http://www.biostar.com.tw/t-series/products/socket%20939/tforce6100-939/product_details.php and you might want to check to see if you have the latest...
  6. T

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    Nice OC Buzzly. I like that low voltage keep me informed please would like to know if it will hit 3ghz stable with prim95.I was thinking about the Opti 146 but if the 144 can get there I would buy that one less money can't beat that.
  7. T

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    Looks like im topped out with this athlon 3200,I'm running stable at 271 x 10 @ 1.55v can't do anymore no matter what volts I throw at it and be stable with Prim95.I would like to hit 3ghz,So I am looking at the Opteron 146 Venus,Heat is not an issue I have plenty of fans and a very large...
  8. T

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    I guess I should have said it used to be locked.They have fixed this with new bios from what I have read.I have solved the problem I reflashed my bios and all is well.I can now use HTT at 3x later.
  9. T

    Biostar Tforce overclocking stories??

    HI Guys,I am new to this forum and would just like to thank you all,I can't believe how much I've learned from you guys in such a short time,I knew nothing of overclocking just a few weeks ago.Ok here it goes,I've got the TforceSLI Board running a athlon64 3200,I have it at 270 x 10 with the HTT...
Back
Top