• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Tiaess

  1. T

    CoD: Infinite Warfare For Windows 10 Not Compatible With Steam Version

    So what? Why would you ever buy the Windows Store version of this game.
  2. T

    Fallout 4 and G-SYNC, does it work?

    Just get something like MSI Afterburner (works with other manufacturers' graphics cards as well), open Rivatuner and limit the game's FPS to 60.
  3. T

    ASUS PG279Q 144hz 1440P IPS G-Sync

    As an android, I'm able to discern color discrepancies with my naked (bionic) eye. But seriously, the lower right hand corner of the display area is, quite obviously, much heavier on the blue than the rest. It's quite sharp, but for my taste, too dark. I didn't experiment with pulse width...
  4. T

    ASUS PG279Q 144hz 1440P IPS G-Sync

    No longer own one, unfortunately.
  5. T

    ASUS PG279Q 144hz 1440P IPS G-Sync

    Thanks for checking! Guess I'm going for a replacement. It's definitely an uniformity issue in this case, noticeably higher color temperature on the right hand side of the panel. I can deal with uniformity not being perfect, but this & the top being darker (which seems to be common) means it's...
  6. T

    ASUS PG279Q 144hz 1440P IPS G-Sync

    Do you (or anyone else) see any blue discoloration on the lower right hand side (noticeable in Explorer, or on a light gray or blue picture)? I'm trying to decide whether what I'm seeing is "normal" or not. I'm willing to live with it if it's a common problem with this panel, as I don't notice...
  7. T

    ASUS PG279Q 144hz 1440P IPS G-Sync

    Motion interpolation doesn't work all that well (produces weird artifacts and stuttering at random times) and adds an enormous amount of input lag.
  8. T

    GTA V Ships Almost 52M Units

    A significant amount of GTA V PC copies aren't on Stream. Pretty much all cheaper keys available were Social Club only, as was the retail package.
Back
Top