Recent content by thunderball

  1. T

    Audigy2 zs sound problems

  2. T

    X-fi and game port

    buomp
  3. T

    X-fi and game port

    I was gonna hook up my microsoft sidewinder game pad but the plug isnt the same.....
  4. T

    X-fi and game port

    I just got an X-fi music and Im not sure if the port for game pads is something you can put an adapter on? I have a sidewinder game pad and use the daisey to hook up my microsoft flight stick. Would somebody be so kind as to educate me please! Thanks.
  5. T

    Nvida7800gt agp vs an sli card....

    Thanks man I appreciate that alot......and I do understand the importance of proper info so again sorry aabout the sloppyness :)
  6. T

    Nvida7800gt agp vs an sli card....

    Im sorry guys, the post is a little shakey im at work and was in a hurry. Yes I mean agp express thats what the board told me and no i did not mean sli i did mean pci, and yes I know that im not gonna get the same great deal on a card I just want to know what PCI card is as fast or close to the...
  7. T

    Nvida7800gt agp vs an sli card....

    Okay here is the deal, I have a nvidia 7800gt agp I got from fry's electronics for $100.00 (yes 100, they screwed up on a sale and wrongly posted the price, rock on) any way I bought a new mother board and thought I was upgrading until I found out that it didnt have true agp but agp express...
  8. T

    Im dying here....

    god bless you......
  9. T

    Im dying here....

    Okay, hold on a sec...are you telling me that it is possible that the agp card I have is causing this sound problem? You are right it did say something about the agp being fake for better lack of words... Also I did get 400mhz ram thinking that was the problem. I guess getting an sli vid card...
  10. T

    Im dying here....

    :( nope ive tried everything and the likely hood that I got bad drivers for my audigy2zs and the new x-fi are pretty slim. I really just hope its fixable and not just a bad motherboard....
  11. T

    Im dying here....

    Im gonna guess this is ether hard or I spent 100.00 on a bad board that is not going to be returnable..bumer
  12. T

    Im dying here....

    Look I left a previous thread shown here http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1096592. The problem is this, I installed my first soundcard an audigy2 zs and got horrible crackling in games like Oblivian, call of duty2, ect..I went out and bought an X-fi card thinking my old one was caput...
  13. T

    soundcard problem

    anyone?
  14. T

    soundcard problem

    http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1096592 okay I left that thread, after doing everything and finally pulling the sound card all works okay. So its the sound card, but what gives? Is my memory 1 gig of ddr233 not good enough? it all worked on my other system?
  15. T

    Audigy2 zs sound problems

    Well I removed the card and used the onboard soundcard and this made the system run fine. So I think maybe the soundcard obviously needs more resorces and is being starved, however I do have 1 gig of ddr2100, It supports ddr 400mhz does anyone think this would help the card situation or maybe...
Back
Top