Recent content by thug

  1. T

    Is anyone else having problems playing b03 with and I-5 3570k

    I don't get the unwanted BSOD. It does lock up and I do have to restart the computer but that's only when I have bo3 running. It doesn't happen with any other game. I found that when I change driver version it will play fairly well so maybe it's the drivers. I go from one driver version to...
  2. T

    Is anyone else having problems playing b03 with and I-5 3570k

    Thanks for the i7 suggestion. It kinda confirms confirms what I've been thinking. I'm currently looking for decently priced i7-377k. If you see one going for a good price please think me. thanks
  3. T

    Is anyone else having problems playing b03 with and I-5 3570k

    I was wondering what kind of experience other players are having using the i5 3570k
  4. T

    Is anyone else having problems playing b03 with and I-5 3570k

    I'm in California and the indoor temps are only like 73 degrees. I have 4- case fans. I don't think it's a temp issue. I stutter problem starts as soon as the game fires up. I will be in bo3 lobby waiting to a game to start and I can be almost certain that the game is going to stutter by...
  5. T

    Is anyone else having problems playing b03 with and I-5 3570k

    Yep, I they came out on May 23rd. Drivers | GeForce
  6. T

    Is anyone else having problems playing b03 with and I-5 3570k

    I'm presently using the 368.22 drivers but I heard that some people are having better luck using the older 359.06 or 359.00 drivers so I tried them. No luck
  7. T

    Is anyone else having problems playing b03 with and I-5 3570k

    I've tried modding the config.ini file and changing different in game settings but I can't get rid of the stuttering.
  8. T

    what motherboard works well with the 3570k

    A fairly high percentage of people are having problems with this board
  9. T

    what motherboard works well with the 3570k

    wow! thanks for the headsup. I think I will/should be able to find something under $175 so I will still be looking.
  10. T

    what motherboard works well with the 3570k

    Ok I'm leaning towards the ASRock Z77 Extreme6. Any other suggestions form those who have a 3570K setup
  11. T

    what motherboard works well with the 3570k

    I don't know about inexpensive, I see that board on newegg for $300 plus. I need something that can overclock, reliable, and affordable. Under $200 http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=Z77+Extreme+4&N=-1&isNodeId=1
  12. T

    what motherboard works well with the 3570k

    So the two of you are having good results with both the ASRock Z77 Extreme 6 and the ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 I may have to check availability on the forum Any other users with different boards?
  13. T

    what motherboard works well with the 3570k

    I will be doing some slit overclocking but mostly using the multiplier. What boards have some of you had great luck with.
  14. T

    What Z77 motherboard to use with i5 3570k

    what do you think about these GIGABYTE GA-Z77-D3H ASRock Z77 Extreme4
Back
Top