• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ThisIsTheNewSound

  1. T

    Google's 'Phantom' Algorithm Update Hits Websites

    So... SEO leeches are pissed Google closed their current loophole?
  2. T

    Black Mesa Is Now On Steam Early Access For $20

    So this is why the mod took so long to get released? Because they wanted money for it...typical... The authentic half-life hasn't gotten any less fun so I'll just replay that thank you very much.
  3. T

    Ford CEO: We Won’t Take A Back Seat to Google And Apple

    Now you are just putting words into my mouth. You will believe whatever you want to believe.
  4. T

    Ford CEO: We Won’t Take A Back Seat to Google And Apple

    Just give me a standard socket/dock so I can plug a head unit or tablet of my choice into the vehicle. I'm sorry Ford, you aren't a software company. I've used sync. It's in my dad's fusion and one of my good friend's focus. It's a piece of crap. It's slow, the touch screen is unresponsive...
  5. T

    Steam Allowing Paid Mods Is Awesome

    "Better content, and more of it" Just like mobile gaming and early access! Right? ;)
  6. T

    Why Google Is the New Evil Empire

    This seems like an interesting observation for Fox to make of all organizations.
  7. T

    MS Clarifies why Win 10 is free

    And that's exactly what Microsoft is doing. They are an advertisement company too, just like Google. If you didn't pay for it, you are the product. Why do you think they try so hard to hide the fact that you can use an offline, local account to log into Windows (even now, with 8) and try...
  8. T

    MS Clarifies why Win 10 is free

    It's traffic acquisition, they want people in the MS ecosystem, nothing more. Why do you think android, gmail, calendar, hangouts, etc... is all free?
  9. T

    Gabe Newell Discusses Possibility Of Half-Life 3

    Go to hell valve! You left us on a fucking cliffhanger!
  10. T

    Stupid Pro CS:Go Cheater Banned During Live Match

    Lol, this is why csgo and e-"sports" in general will always be a joke.
  11. T

    Ducky Shine 4 now in stock!

    Feels nicer, better build quality, more reliable, and I can actually type faster on mechanical than membrane pad. I also can get switches with the exact amount of actuation force, noise, travel, and linearity of the pressing motion that I want. Also, I spent $1,500 or so building a beast of a...
  12. T

    Google Chairman: "The Internet Will Disappear"

    Talk about a misleading quote. Without the context of the next paragraph, it's like you are trying to paint him as a fool. "There will be so many IP addresses…so many devices, sensors, things that you are wearing, things that you are interacting with that you won’t even sense...
  13. T

    Tt eSPORTS Poseidon ZX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

    That's actually way, way worse than what I had thought. Cherries are made in Germany, right? I'll stick to cherries only. And maybe a topre realforce or two...
  14. T

    Tt eSPORTS Poseidon ZX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

    Why did all these companies start making their own switches all of a sudden? I like MX Cherry Blues the best. It's my personal preference. If you don't offer a keyboard with those switches, I'm simply not going to consider your product.
  15. T

    Wireless Charging Looks to Go Mainstream in 2015

    Mainstream? It's not already? For christ sake my toothbrush has wireless charging, how is this not already mainstream?
Back
Top