• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Thierry19

  1. T

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    My set-up; Horrible picture quality I agree, that's my phone when the light is low.
  2. T

    HP 2509b Review

    $165? That's a good price, I work at FutureShop and I paid $199 >.> Is it the 2509b or m?
  3. T

    HP 2509b Review

    I did not see the Audio-Out. I don't believe it has one.. I never noticed, have you tried the settings proposed by the OP? I got this monitor last week (got it for $199 @ FutureShop). I enjoy the bright colors and crisp image quality. Coming from a Flatron E2250 (LED from LG) I can say that...
Back
Top