A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I kinda like it, you can't say it ain't different. I'm no kid either, I'm an old fart. I don't know that I would actually buy it but if I won it, I would keep it and use it.
If you really think it's that ugly, enter it in the "Pimp my rig" contest at XR and you can win the same case that you...
BTW Dave JCV used a STOCK MachII-GT to hit 5. The Asus Mobo was modded. The chip was a Precott 3.2 E ES....exactly like the one I have in my GT. The mobo made the difference in this case.
Seems he is back and replied that he did do business with you once and all went smoothly. As to your comment LiGator...you are correct I don't have to trust anyone and there's no rule that he has to make me trust him. He does have to provide satisfactory references (which he has done) if he...
I emailed you an offer of a nice system in that price range. Please respond if interested. I included my references. I just reregged here because I haven't been here in so long that my account no longer exists and someone else has my usual nick.
I know kunaak. Anyone who knows him knows he can not be contacted for about 3 weeks now. Last I heard he was caring for an ailing mother in Alaska. I did sent him a message to validate your id when he returns. If is usually up to the seller to provide references, not for the buyer to try to...