Recent content by TheVulcan117

  1. T

    Well the server is german though they speak English. There are permissions but they will give...

    Well the server is german though they speak English. There are permissions but they will give them to you straight away (tell them you know me). there is no fall damage, no fire damage except in the nether. Also I have started a town far from the spawn but you can warp there. If I'm online I can...
  2. T

    Well the server is german though they speak English. There are permissions but they will give...

    Well the server is german though they speak English. There are permissions but they will give them to you straight away (tell them you know me). there is no fall damage, no fire damage except in the nether. Also I have started a town far from the spawn but you can warp there. If I'm online I can...
  3. T

    Im sorry to keep bothering you like this and you probably have forgotten who i am but i was...

    Im sorry to keep bothering you like this and you probably have forgotten who i am but i was looking for a person to join the minecraft server i play on as we need residents for our town. You may ignore this if you wish as you maybe bored with minecraft or may not want to join another server. I...
Back
Top