Recent content by ThEvilSquid

  1. T

    What is causing my system to fail when I overclock?

    Do you really think that would help? Wouldn't it only further stress the PSU?
  2. T

    What is causing my system to fail when I overclock?

    Do you know what else might be the issue? It's not temps, it's not driver. I don't know what else would make my comp crash ONLY when I overclock. It's like I hit a wall of "shit goes to hell" after a core clock of 820 or so.
  3. T

    What is causing my system to fail when I overclock?

    So I'm looking at the Corsair HX1050 to replace it. Do you guys think that that will be good enough?
  4. T

    What is causing my system to fail when I overclock?

    Damn it all. Brand new PSU too, just bought it 2 months ago...
  5. T

    What is causing my system to fail when I overclock?

    So is that a yes to it being a PSU issue, you think?
  6. T

    What is causing my system to fail when I overclock?

    Hello everyone. I have recently started overclocking my system (mildly, I believe. About 10% or so) when I got my new video cards. What I have noticed is that whenever I overclock and then try to play an intense game or run 3DMark 11 or what have you, my computer will completely fail. The screen...
  7. T

    How do I switch between monitors while in a game?

    I have 2 monitors, and am using 2 Nvidia GTX 260's in SLI. Both monitors are connected to the same card. I have no problem using the Extended Display feature to scroll the mouse across both screens on my desktop. What I WANT to do is be able to have a game in full screen on my primary...
Back
Top