Recent content by thespiritoftruth

  1. T

    2407 release date

    I just used whatever was default under the component connection. I did not try to change the settings of my Xbox to 1080i (it was already set to 720p). That said, despite the banding, the image quality was superb.
  2. T

    2407 release date

    I don't really know. I would have gladly taken an A01. The fact that I got an A00 really ticks me off. I'm not sure how much they could have improved for the A02s.
  3. T

    2407 release date

    Oh another thing...According to the Dell Moderator, anyone who orders their 2407's AFTER June 9th will get the A02s...
  4. T

    2407 release date

    I placed my order on Monday, and I went through dell.com
  5. T

    2407 release date

    ok.... I just got my 2407 today... Bad news: It's the A00 version. Yes. It has banding. It has text blurring. I'm sending it back, and I'm a bit ticked off about it. But there is good news: 1. I tried Xbox 360 on it -- despite the banding, which was readily apparent on the xbox...
Back
Top