Recent content by theretrogamer7

  1. T

    Dell XPS 630i Gaming Desktop

    For sale is a Dell XPS 630i Gaming Computer In great condition... Smoke free home Windows Vista 64bit Home Premium Edition Specs: Brand New motherboard = Dell-modified NVIDIA nForce 650i chipset that supports both SLI and CrossFire configurations Processor = Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400...
  2. T

    Dell XPS 630i Gaming Powerhouse

    BUMP thread updated.
  3. T

    Dell XPS 630i Gaming Powerhouse

    Price Change to $500 I need this gone.
  4. T

    System Restore Question

    I believe the image would have to go in a separate location.
  5. T

    Youtube Crazy slow for the past few weeks?

    I noticed that it was slow but thought it was just me.
  6. T

    Dell XPS 630i Gaming Powerhouse

    $400 OBO For sale is a Dell XPS 630i Gaming Computer In great condition... Smoke free home Windows Vista 64bit Home Premium Edition Specs: Brand New motherboard = Dell-modified NVIDIA nForce 650i chipset that supports both SLI and CrossFire configurations Processor = Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400...
  7. T

    Show off your Console haul!!!

    I know someone who has every NES title and has beaten over 300 of them
  8. T

    Help with Crucial M4 advise.. RAID or No?

    Get the bigger drive!
  9. T

    Gaming HTPC build

    Show it to us when it is complete.
  10. T

    HTPC rebuild

    Thanks for the great information
Back
Top