Yeah, I'm kind of big handed myself. Not like basketball player but wide handed, fist like a brick. Yeah I thought the mini usb charger on the perf MX was great. Charging while using it is quite amazing for anyone using a rev MX.
Thanks a ton for the link ninja I'll take a look at that video now.
Excuse me, I meant to say 6 years not 6 hours of use. I frequently wipe the contacts down. Over time from being set in the cradle it's actually worn down the contacts some and causing faulty connections. I have to twist and re-seat the mouse about 10 times every time I want to charge it. Also at...
Has anyone used this? What kind of opinions do you have on it? I currently have the MX revolution. After about 6 hours of use it's going out on me. One of the main issues I had with this mouse has been resolved with the Performance MX in that it doesn't have a charging dock. The charging dock on...