• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ThePro

  1. T

    Upgrading Recommendations

    Thanks for the replies.What do you think of my current system? Is the old hardware (mobo, cpu, ram) a bottlneck for the sli cards?
  2. T

    Upgrading Recommendations

    Hi all. New here. I have visited the forums a couple of times throughout the last couple of years, but I never actually registered until today. I had to upgrade my GPU recently (about 1-2 months ago) cause my old one 'died'. I went from a 280GTX to a 480GTX. I was able to get another one for...
Back
Top