Recent content by TheOrangeJuicer

  1. T

    Free* Verizon LG G4

    How did they not know about the promo code? I would go back to the store and pull up the verizon.com shop to get the $100 off. http://www.verizonwireless.com/devices/. It's literally right on the page.
  2. T

    Free* Verizon LG G4

    It's $15 for each extra line on your plan. I don't know if that would be different in other areas, but it's $15 here in CA. No contract required! You are correct! All you need to do is add the line and cancel once you pay off the phone.
  3. T

    Free* Verizon LG G4

    Should be able to just add a line to your plan. Ask them to change your number to this LGG4 and they should be able to either move your existing phone to the new line or add a random phone to the plan so they can move the LGG4 as your actual device. This is how I did it. That new line will...
  4. T

    Free* Verizon LG G4

    The guy told me that it can be cancelled as soon as the phone is paid off. There is no fee or anything to cancel.
  5. T

    Free* Verizon LG G4

    I just got back from Verizon and had zero issues with this deal. My phone (GS3) also had a broken power button. He didn't even check the thing to see if it was broken. My total out the door was ~$40 (Thanks California!) with about $150 left to pay on the phone. I will fill out the rebate...
  6. T

    Free* Verizon LG G4

    I plan on trying this in a few hours with my GS3 (with a broken power button). The Trade-In deal online won't offer $300 if it has a broken power button but I'm going to bring it in and see if they care. Will post back with my results. I'm not getting my hopes up yet but I'm going to give...
  7. T

    Samsung 4k TV Preorder Sale (multiple models)

    Are these new models going to be that much better than last years? Amazon has the UN65JU6700 for only $2,1997. Buying that outright plus the S6 will give you the same thing pretty much unless I'm not understanding the deal. Anyone know? EDIT: I see that the new model has 3D. Does that...
  8. T

    Crucial M500 960gb SSD $279.99 AR

    With my bank offering 10% off TigerDirect purchases, I couldn't resist with the additional $20 rebate. Thanks!
  9. T

    Netflix Starts Testing Pre-Roll Ads

    I don't think I see an issue with this. If they set it up like HBO On Demand or Amazon Prime, you can simply fast forward through the "ads" anyway. I do this when I watch the latest GoT episode. HBO has a few minutes of previews for some of their other content that I usually just skip...
  10. T

    MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G: $249 after rebates, discounts and game codes

    Is the 10% promotion no longer valid? I can't seem to find it. My bank is currently offering 10% from TG purchases, so I'm really tempted to pick this up.
  11. T

    Cities:Skylines Reveal trailer

    I haven't used Districts much yet, but I built the industrial zone on top of the natural resource, then painted it with the district type. That seemed to have worked. Be ready for those environmentalists to get mad at you :D
  12. T

    Pixels Trailer

    Just saw this last night and have to say I enjoyed it. Nostalgia for sure. I laughed quite a bit and thought it was pretty awesome. It doesn't make any sense but clearly it wasn't meant to be serious.
  13. T

    Pixels Trailer

    I'm actually seeing this tonight. I had never heard of it until my friend told me he got some free tickets to the sneak peak or whatever it's called. Looks entertaining but we'll see.
  14. T

    Car Tech Edition

    My 2011 G37 only has BT Phone capability since I didn't pick one out that had the navigation package added on. I have maps on my phone so I didn't care of the built in navigation. If I had picked one out that had the Navigation Package, it would have come with the BT Audio as well. It's the...
  15. T

    Battlefield: Hardline

    I'm really trying to play this beta but I can't stand Normal mode. Why didn't they have Hardcore servers for the beta!? I'll play more this weekend but I really wish I could have gotten a taste for HC. I can't be the only one.
Back
Top