Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
That's the thing, whereas crappy monitor display shades of the real primary colours, when you have an IPS display you get colours like they should be, and so, they really focus at different distances because you have purer blue, red and green.
The different colors focus at different depths because of chromatic aberration in your eyes. (Totally normal, simple physics, don't freak out.)
The fact that you notice it now is only because you weren't paying attention to your computer screen as being in 3D before. Using the 3D effect made...
Hehe rant away, that's the kind of conversation I was looking for!
- WiDi I don't absolutely need but if it keeps me from plugging in my laptop (or someone else's) to play a movie, I'll be happy.
- Samsung's offerings don't seem to have 4x HDMI inputs at all, it's somewhat of a dealbreaker for...
So the LG (http://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-55LM9600-led-tv) has some interesting mode in which you can battle someone on the same TV and each person doesn't see what the other sees. It probably doesn't do that but wouldn't it be awesome if it showed two separate inputs at a time?
Another thing I...
So I've been looking for the best TV for my needs and now seems like the perfect time to buy a 2012 before the 2013 models come out. They are pretty much all discounted so I'll be saving a lot anyway.
---------My needs (and wants)--------
- Bright to compensate for living room lacking blinds...