Recent content by Theodore

  1. T

    What are some good settings for NEC 2470WNX?

    Just curious on what settings owners of this monitor are using. Do you set the dv to normal or text? What about brightness and contrast? Lastly, should I set expansion to full or aspect? Thanks so much for any feedback.
  2. T

    Should I turn down contrast on my LCD?

    I just bought a HP 2105, and I was wondering what contrast does exactly. Right now I have it on 45. Is that too high? Thanks.
  3. T

    Has anyone compared the Gateway 2185 to the HP f2105?

    Remus, what do you have your brightness and contrast set to? Thanks!!
  4. T

    HP f2105 users: what are your settings?

    I bought a HP 2105 tonight. I was curious what you set your brightness, contrast etc. to. I am using a dvi cable. Thanks for any suggestions.
  5. T

    Has anyone compared the Gateway 2185 to the HP f2105?

    I can't decide between the two. Any thoughts on these two monitors?
  6. T

    Do you ever get used to the the small text on LCD's?

    I had a LCD for a short time and I simply couldn't get used to the tiny text. My crt is set to 1024x768, and the lcd was at 1600x1200. I know you can drop the resolution, but the text doesn't look as good. How do you guys cope with this? Thanks.
  7. T

    Do dvd's look this poor on Lcd's?

    Im using power dvd. I don't see how you guys get used to looking at the internet at 1600x1200 or higher. The text is so dang small. Also, games don't look quite as good as they did on my crt.
  8. T

    Do dvd's look this poor on Lcd's?

    When I play a movie, the picture is really small. If I double click the pic it's full screen, but it is REALLY grainy. Do movies look this bad on LCD's, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks for any help
  9. T

    Samsung 214T or Samsung 204B?

    Looking for a 4:3 LCD for gaming, movies and net surfing. Aside from being 1'' larger, does the 214T have any advantages? Thanks for any feedback.
Back
Top