Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
If I have to take apart the system to ship, might as well just strip it completely and sell off the components + give away the cases. I don't really have the time to deal with insurance claims.
Quadro K2000 or GT710 with no PCI-E power required is my preferred for test benching. $20 off eBay with a DOA warranty is hard to beat.
For random knowledge sharing purposes, I've tried Quadro 4000s too but modern mobo BIOS-es sometimes have issues supporting it due to CSM vs UEFI issues
Would you accept a donation to purchase a set of power banks to bring? Will Amazon ship a box of them to Cuba?
Glad you've got the whole bringing it on a commercial flight thing planned out, didn't even think about how that would work.
Don't date yourself too hard, Bigbacon! I never even heard of these CPUs haha, had to look them up. My first was a P4 in the big blue and orange box, ah, memories...