• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by theKaras

  1. T

    XFX HD5870 - Distortion/ Artifacting at top of desktop

    I'm hoping it is something like that. The online technical support person replied a little less than than an hour which was pretty good, but the troubleshooting methods given were not helpful. They followed up with another message five hours later about the DVI cable and I replied with my...
  2. T

    XFX HD5870 - Distortion/ Artifacting at top of desktop

    Yeah it is quite strange. I opted to buy an XFX card due to their service and longer warranty periods, but the irony here is that in the past where I have purchased cards from Sapphire or HIS, I've never had to request help or report issues with their products. Go figure. Granted it is a driver...
  3. T

    XFX HD5870 - Distortion/ Artifacting at top of desktop

    I think I've been searching on whether or not any other users have experienced this but so far nothing really substantial has surfaced. Hopefully others who are experiencing this problem post here =)
  4. T

    XFX HD5870 - Distortion/ Artifacting at top of desktop

    Hey guys, I've been a lurker here for a while but finally signed up as I have encountered some problems with my recently acquired XFX HD5870. After taking out my older video card and going through the usual methods (cleaning out the old drivers and such), and installing the HD5870 with the...
Back
Top